Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time Research Project Assistant for our Normal, IL facility.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Maintain databases – Update and maintain all databases across projects using Excel and Word files.
- Quality assurance/technical editing – Coordinate documentation and conduct reviews of interviewer GAIN tapes for certification. Develop feedback with minimal supervision.
- Internet/library searches – Conduct internet and literature searches as requested by the project staff. Some library work may be necessary.
- Progress reports - Draft project progress reports per project deadlines and requirements.
- Project publications - Track project publications, update project bibliographies, work with clerks to update Procite with project publications, and fulfill project publication reporting requirements.
- Material preparation – Assist project staff in producing, reproducing, compiling and assembling materials for LI and project reports, meetings and trainings.
- Graphics – Assist project staff with graphics and PowerPoint presentations.
- Minutes – Draft minutes for review and distribute minutes as assigned.
- Project/office file management – Assist principal investigator and project coordinator with organization of project and/or office files.
- Meetings – Assist with materials preparation and logistics associated with major meetings.
- Travel/after hours – Occasional travel to support the activities of project or other project meetings and trainings and/or willingness and commitment to work after hours to meet key project deadlines.
- Maintain project confidentiality and security of all organizational information gained in the course of performing job responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial and client information.
- Other duties as assigned, consistent with qualifications and position requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree with research experience.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Preference will be given to those with demonstrated experience conducting assessments with adolescents, performing electronic internet/library searching, and effectively using word processing, presentation, database and statistical software packages.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, private automobile insurance and be insurable.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled