A bit about us:
Based in Detroit, MI with 4 offices across the midwest and northeast regions; we are leading the way in small molecule and protein research to help our team of scientists develop cures for cancer, diabetes and other infectious diseases. Besides smoking, infectious diseases happen to be the leading cause of cancer, so we are researching small molecules and proteins inside of our laboratories to fuel our discovery of treatments! We recently received a $35 Million round of funding to continue developing our research as we continue to expand our laboratories. We are passionate about finding the cure for some of the worlds most problematic health issues, and we are looking for people who are equally passionate.
If you are Research Scientist w/ 1-5 years of industry experience then please read on….
What can we do for you?
Do you want help save lives? We do too!
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Save Lives and Improve Quality of Life!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
BS/MS in Biochemistry or similar plus
- 1-5 Years of Industry Experience
- Several documented examples of your ability to overachieve in your Master's or Lab Research
- Experience handling very small molecules and small proteins in a laboratory setting
- Experience with analytical HPLC/UPLC
- Prefer to have some exposure to reverse phase HPLC/UPLC
Why join us?
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art life changing research that will make a meaningful and important impact on today’s society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the treatments for cancer, diabetes and other infectious diseases. Join us and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting equity stake in the world’s fastest growing innovative treatment developer!