Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Scientist for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Development, validation and implementation of immunoassays for analysis of clinical and non-clinical immunogenicity and pharmacokinetics samples in a GLP like and GLP environment under the supervision of senior staff, with an emphasis on method development
- Responsible to ensure development of high quality ligand binding assays used to support PK/PD/Immunogenicity assessments and subsequent validation and support of sample analysis
- Assisting in the technology transfers of immunogenicity and PK methods and related bioanalytical activities (e.g., development data, validation and study reports) to contract research laboratories and ensuring the scientific quality of data in order to meet US and OUS regulatory expectations
- Reporting study sample results to stakeholders following the departmental policies and procedures and participate in tech transfers of assays to business partners and troubleshooting assays when problems arise
- Contributing to the preparation of technical reports
- Ensuring compliance and maintain required training in Client and departmental
- SOPs, safety guidelines and other applicable regulations
- Achieving objectives in a manner consistent with the Client Biopharm Behaviors
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have good interpersonal and communication skills, be able to multi-task, be highly organized, have a strong desire to succeed in a multifunctional team setting, proven ability to meet goals working in a group of peers, and proven innovative thinking
- BSc in relevant scientific discipline (biology, biochemistry, chemistry, cell biology etc.) with 2-6 years of relevant experience
- The candidate should have proven technical expertise in developing and validating ligand binding assays in technologies such as ELISA, ECL (MSD) or Gyrolab
- Experience in biological sample handling from clinical or animal studies in a regulated environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of GLPs, 21 CFR Part 11, FDA and other relevant Bioanalytical Guidance
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Daniel Sung Park at Sung.Park@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.