At Pet Paradise, our mission is to enhance the quality of life for pets and our customers by providing exceptional pet care, outstanding customer experience and a fulfilling work environment. Pet Paradise Resort is a comprehensive petcare provider offering boarding, day camp, grooming and veterinary services. Located in nine states and with over fifty location locations in operation or under development, Pet Paradise continues to expand in the southern region of the United States.
For more information, visitwww.petparadise.comand our social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Vimeo.
Pet Paradise is seeking agents for our Reservations Center that services our resorts across the country. We are looking for high-energy individuals who are conversational, articulate, engaging, and have a positive attitude. If you fit that description, then we invite you to join our team. Experienced professionals are always welcome, and entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply. Small training classes, one-on-one coaching, and our proven strategy make learning and success a priority.
Essential Functions of the Reservations Agent
- Provides accurate resort and reservation information to clients in an effective, timely and courteous manner via telephone, chat and email
- Identifies, analyzes, and owns the customer's needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business.
- Provides an accurate and timely response to all inquiries, callbacks and voicemails.
- Maintain up to date working knowledge of all facilities in order to provide customers with a personal detailed call experience concerning the location they are inquiring about.
- Demonstrates the ability to promote Pet Paradise products to all customers accurately to increase the value of their experience when their pet stays.
- Demonstrate appropriate soft skills to navigate calls efficiently: call control, empathy, accuracy, urgency, outstanding customer service tone, etc.
- Meets or exceeds established performance metrics which include, but are not limited to, reporting to work as scheduled, call quality, handle time, first response resolution, etc.
- Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude in all customer and co-worker interactions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Dependable and reliable work habits
- Weekend availability (*pay differential offered*)
- A friendly, conversational, and engaging phone presence
- Goal-oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills including professional and polished phone etiquette
- Proficiency with computer systems (Microsoft Office) and reservations software
- Experience and ability to handle multiple phone lines
- Reliable and flexible to Reservation Center's schedule needs, including holidays as these are our busiest times.
- As we service resorts in MST, CST, and EST time zones, staffing hours run 6am through 10pm Mondays through Friday as well as 7am to 9pm on weekends
- Ability to retain and provide information specific to each of our resorts
- Previous call center experience is preferred, but not required.
- Complimentary Pet Day Camp
- The University Blvd. Resort is located next door!
- Complimentary Boarding (30 non-holidays per year)
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- Dog/Cat Adoption Assistance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (both full-time and part-time status)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time status)
- 90 Day Performance/ Merit reviews
- Set schedules
- Opportunities for advancement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; Internet Explorer; and Microsoft Outlook Express. Must be able to operate a keyboard, mouse, and phone or headset. Successfully navigate different web browsers. Finger and hand dexterity required. Ability to clearly speak and listen to caller so communication is thorough and detailed.
Special Skills: Professional appearance in compliance with dress code Confident, positive and energetic personality Strong organizational and sales skills Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task; work with minimal supervision Reliable and flexible to Reservation Center needs
Coachable: Must be able to accept and apply constructive feedback. An individual should have the perspective that there is always an opportunity to improve processes and performance.