Have you considered being a Reservationist?
Now is your chance!
First Transit is looking for Full Time Reservationists in Redwood City, CA to intercept pre-qualified customer calls and schedule transportation. We are seeking friendly, customer service-oriented people who are dedicated to safety and customer care to make reservations for our customers. If you are helpful, friendly, and safety-conscious with a customer service background, we have the right career path for you!
That is why our employees call this the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our Reservationists enjoy:
- Full time schedules
- Weekends are a must!
- 8 AM - 5 PM or 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Paid Training
- 20 hours of paid ongoing training throughout career guaranteed!
- Paid sick leave
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with paid holidays & vacation, medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan
- A great work environment
Our Reservationists are responsible for:
- Answering inbound customer calls
- Scheduling rides using client's service
To qualify as a Reservationist, you’ll need:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Call center / customer service experience (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- The ability to communicate in the English language both orally and in writing
- Good organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Good interview skills, ability to ask questions and document answers
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- To type 30+ WPM
- To be subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
First Transit carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. Our employees play an integral role in our mission to provide easy and convenient mobility and to improve quality of life by connecting people and communities. APPLY TODAY!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.