Global, Local, Total
National Express Transit (NEXT) is a rapidly growing provider of transit, paratransit, and shuttle services for transit authorities, municipalities and other clients across the country. NEXT is the US-based public transportation division of UK-based National Express Group, providers of nearly one billion safe journeys each year. We are currently seeking a Reservationist for our Customer Service Center (CSC) in Springfield MA.
- Take reservations through phone calls
- Data enter information to schedule trips
- Generating reports as needed
- Maintaining accurate, orderly and up to date systems for all records
- Maintaining security of all files and records
- Encouraging compliance with company policies and procedures
- Performing various administrative tasks
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Telephone and/or call center experience desired
- Computer literacy, preferably in word processing and spreadsheets
- Excellent oral communication skills to respond and present professionally to callers and visitors.
- Prioritization, organization, coordination and time management skills to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and diplomatically handle a wide range of demanding inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
National Express LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information please visit http://www.nationalexpresstransit.com or http://www.nellc.com .
Key Words : Receptionist, Office Clerk, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Transportation Clerk, Transportation Coordinator, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Assistant, Billing Clerk, DOT Records Clerk