The purpose of a RESERVATION SUPERVISOR is to supervise and train associates on the reservation process. This person will also perform the functions of a Reservation Agent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Guest Services Manager to monitor all reservations.
- Maintain and communicate knowledge of all room rates, packages and promotions.
- Maintain and monitor room availability for any given day.
- Have knowledge of :
- All departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- All functions of the computer systems.
- All hotel facilities/services, hours of operation.
- All guest room layouts, bed types, decor, appointments, and locations.
- Restricted dates, rates and room types.
- Ensure that the Reservation lines are attended at all times during scheduled hours and that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands, assigning and monitoring staff breaks.
Respond to incoming calls.
- Access and ensure that Reservation Agents properly access all functions of Reservations system.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience or a Bachelor's degree.
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.