Provide fundamental reservoir engineering perspective and analysis for the advancement of chemistry applications within the oil and gas industry. Provide technical support to the Basin and Reservoir, Client Innovation, Formulation, Sales and Marketing teams that leads to an integrated understanding of chemistry performance and its commercial value.
- Provide reservoir engineering perspective and analysis to quantify chemistry performance and value.
- Provide reservoir engineering perspective of production in a wide variety of settings.
- Utilize industry accepted standards of reservoir engineering software to aid in evaluating client’s assets.
- Develop an understanding of the impact of chemistry to aid in the development of new products.
- Work with all functions to understand client’s needs and help develop sales strategies.
- Work with clients as needed to develop understanding of chemistry performance and value.
Areas of Knowledge and Understanding
- Understand common reservoir engineering description (static and dynamic conditions) and economic analysis.
- Understand basic reservoir description and characterization under single and multi-phase flow conditions.
- This position operates in a professional office environment.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to work normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Occasional additional hours may be needed depending on project needs and timelines.
- This position requires less than 10% travel.
This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at
B.S. in Petroleum Engineering and 5 years’ experience OR
M.S. in Petroleum Engineering with entry level experience.