The Northeast Family Medicine Clinic with UW Health is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join as Residency Faculty.
- Family Medicine practice with the full spectrum of family medicine skills, maternity care (OB) optional.
- Provision of clinical care of patients.
- Teaching/supervision of residents and other learners.
- Participation in clinical faculty call schedule, OB call if applicable, family practice service schedule, nursing home visits, departmental meetings, and performing administrative duties as necessary in the position.
- Preferred candidate will either have experience teaching and working with a diverse population or will welcome a commitment to teaching and working with a diverse population.
- Core faculty educational responsibilities.
- Academic/scholarly work required.
Diversity is a source of strength, creativity, and innovation for UW-Madison. We value the contributions of each person and respect the profound ways their identity, culture, background, experience, status, abilities, and opinion enrich the university community. We commit ourselves to the pursuit of excellence in teaching, research, outreach, and diversity as inextricably linked goals.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison fulfills its public mission by creating a welcoming and inclusive community for people from every background - people who as students, faculty, and staff serve Wisconsin and the world.