HHHunt's new Spring Arbor Senior Living Community in Crofton, MD is seeking a Resident Care Director to plan, direct and execute as needed all resident care staffing and service needs. The ideal candidate needs to have the ability to work in an environment conducive to caring for seniors and be familiar with symptoms and behaviors of dementia and Alzheimer's. Active RN license is required, Delegating Nurse credentials, preferred.
The Resident Care Director is an integral part of our community’s success. The ideal candidate will present a professional appearance and demeanor, possess strong oral and verbal skills and be dependable, organized and methodical. The ability to successfully lead team processes and promote a collaborative work environment are a must.
- Recruit, manage and direct resident care staff
- Complete scheduling for resident care staff
- Orient, monitor progress and reinforce training of resident care staff
- Complete all HHHunt and state required documentation; implement new state regulations as required
- Function as part of the management team
- Audit Medication Administration Reports; notify pharmacy of changes
- Develop and implement resident care plans to meet the needs of residents
- Coordinate resident care service and consult with families and physicians to do so
- Communicate with physicians and other medical professionals regarding residents' medication, treatments and therapies
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Experience in and knowledge of diagnoses
- Good standing with state licensing authority
- Experience or training in an Assisted Living and/or Memory Care community
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related field
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Our Mission –Inspiring, Building, Enriching. To embrace a culture of respect and trust, inspiring and empowering each team member to fully live our brand promises. We strive to build value and enrich the lives of our employees, customers and community partners.
Our Brand Promises
We promise to be:
- Employee Centered
- Customer Focused
- A Provider of Quality Products and Services
- An Engaged Community Partner
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.