Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
Driveline Design and Driveline Manufacturing Coordinator on site of manufacturing location for Axle and Transmission systems and components for Agricultural and Construction Equipment.
Design engineering and manufacturing support for transmission and axle driveline components for Agricultural and Construction Equipment. Involves analytical, design and manufacturing support, working closely with other disciplines in test, manufacturing, supply chain management, hydraulics and electronics.
- Design driveline mechanical systems and components for Driveline applications:
- Design models and perform performance evaluations in the virtual environment using various driveline design methods and software packages
- Develop product cards to engage suppliers for systems and components
- Define and track Design Validation Plan and Virtual Validation Plan for components and systems
- Support manufacturing activities for systems and components, including assembly and machining of housing and gear components
- Support test activities for systems and components
- Drive DFMEA and Design ReviewsCreate models and drawings in Pro-E for mechanical parts and mechanical component assemblies
- Responsible to deliver 3D models and 2D drawings, taking into account CNHI design guidelines and international standards
- Follow CNHI process for drawing releases, ECO/ECR release
- Responsible to support resolution of Current Products issue resolution and cost reduction activities
The Qualified Candidate will have:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering with emphasis in mechanical, and/or agricultural or professional experience to supplement a non-related B.S. degree and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in the utilization of CAD systems (Pro-e/Creo)
- Experience in the development of mechanical driveline systems and components
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience in the manufacture and assembly of driveline or similarly complex components
- Self-starter who works under guidance and little supervision
- Ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in new global processes and systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in driveline modeling methods and software
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) issues, problems, and observations of work being performed
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.