Offering Assisted Living and Memory Support, Anchor Bay at Greenwich, combines convenience with exceptional care. Our community is centrally located in downtown East Greenwich, near Narragansett Bay, close to Goddard State Park. We’re located on quaint Main Street, which is bursting with rich history, picturesque storefronts, and a variety of dining options.
Our state-of the art amenities include a daily check-in system and emergency response in each apartment. Plus, we are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so our families rest assured that help will be there when your loved one needs it most.
Now Hiring a Resident Experience Director!
This position is responsible for all resident activities of a given managed community including coordinating all internal and external resident activities, creating the monthly activity calendar, arranging outside entertainment, assessing resident preferences, and guiding program to meet their needs and communicating with the management company on all appropriate matters.
- Assess resident interest and activity needs at time of move-in and ongoing to determine what level of activities residents request to be a part of. Orient all residents to activity program and how to access activities.
- Coordinate and carry out resident activities on a daily basis within budgeted limitations.
- Develop a calendar of events before the beginning of the month to stimulate residents in the areas of intellectual, physical, spiritual, and social needs.
- Work with the Community Relations Director and other management staff to organize events which include planning, advertising, set-up, and clean-up.
- Provide and staff transportation for resident activities and other needs.
- Ensure they and any employees reporting to them work in a safe manner and that unsafe actions are managed.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred in Social Service, Business, or a field related to the position.
- Must have proven management experience and ability to manage staff. Minimum of three years’ experience in Assisted Living preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong personnel skills, and positive community relations skills are essential.
- Commercial Driving License (CDL) preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!