The Wentworth of Willow Creek is a state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care provider located in Sandy, UT. Our senior living communityh offers the perfect mix of personal care and hospitality tailored to meet the individual needs of residents. At The Wentworth of Willow Creek, we believe in giving residents control over their lives and encouraging independence and socialization all while providing exceptional care. You'll love how our friendly and relaxed atmosphere makes it easy to meet new friends and fill your day with a number of fun and engaging activities.
The Perfect Mix of Care and Hospitality
Our range of services extends from more independent living to traditional assisted living care such as bathing, dressing, and medication management, as well as a specialized memory care program attending to the needs of those living with Alzheimer’s or other memory impairment. Residents live in a safe and attentive atmosphere complete with a 24-hour personal call system and around-the-clock staffing. You can take comfort in knowing help is always available at The Wentworth at Willow Creek!
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Resident Experience Director
This position is responsible for all resident activities of a given managed community including coordinating all internal and external resident activities, creating the monthly activity calendar, arranging outside entertainment, assessing resident preferences, and guiding program to meet their needs and communicating with the management company on all appropriate matters.
- Assess resident interest and activity needs at time of move-in and ongoing to determine what level of activities residents request to be a part of. Orient all residents to activity program and how to access activities.
- Coordinate and carry out resident activities on a daily basis within budgeted limitations.
- Develop a calendar of events before the beginning of the month to stimulate residents in the areas of intellectual, physical, spiritual, and social needs.
- Work with the Community Relations Director and other management staff to organize events which include planning, advertising, set-up, and clean-up.
- Provide and staff transportation for resident activities and other needs.
- Ensure they and any employees reporting to them work in a safe manner and that unsafe actions are managed.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred in Social Service, Business, or a field related to the position.
- Must have proven management experience and ability to manage staff. Minimum of three years’ experience in Assisted Living preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong personnel skills, and positive community relations skills are essential.
- Commercial Driving License (CDL) preferred but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!