|Title||Resident Service Coordinator|
|Location||Residences at Bella Terra|
|Description||Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a "Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day?|
As a Resident Service Coordinator, every day is an opportunity for you to deliver a first-class experience in turn improving customer happiness and resident retention.
UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are seeking a Resident Service Coordinator to join our team at The Residences at Bella Terra, our apartment community (467 homes) located in Anaheim, CA.
• First point of contact, greeting prospects, guests and visitors as they arrive to our community.
• Provide a personalized experience, with emphasis on care and convenience for our future and current residents.
• Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to signing the lease in order to achieve maximum occupancy and revenue growth for the community.
• Generate new leads by marketing within the local community and through creative online advertising.
• Facilitate the application and move-in process, ensuring all necessary paperwork is signed, applicable monies paid, and move-in appointments scheduled.
• Throughout their residency, you foster an on-going positive relationship with residents confirming their expectations are being fulfilled.
• You are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service to build and sustain the community’s reputation and ensure maximum number of lease renewals.
• You orchestrate the renewal process from notification to signing, expressing thanks for their continued residency.
• Respond to resident complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner, making sure every situation you handle ends with gratification.
• You are the communication center providing residents community happenings daily, weekly, or monthly via the computer portal and postings.
• You assist with planning, promoting and delivering resident events and activities ensuring resident’s find value outside the walls of their apartment home.
• You identify, share and implement opportunities to improve resident happiness and service.
• Sales and customer service experience
• Multi-Family, Hospitality and/or Retail industry experience
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Career Development and Advancement: We offer ongoing education opportunities to support the skillset development of our employees. We have a proven culture of supporting the development and advancement of our employees' individual career goals and are proud to announce the promotion of 196 employees through August 2019; that’s an average of 24 associates promoted per month! We believe our employees are the organization's most valuable asset. #WRK4UDR
Exceptional Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package and discounts to live in our premier communities!
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities with a mission of offering remarkable apartment homes in the most desirable locations throughout the United States. Share your expertise, skill and commitment to excellence with us, and be a part of UDR's team. #WRK4UDR
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
|Send This Job to a Friend|