Job Title: Residential Advisor
Time Commitment: 20 - 40 hours per week
Status: DOE, starting at $13.25/hour
The role of the RA is to account for all of the students in their responsibility. Their responsibilities include:
- Primarily responsible for the safety and supervision of students
- Assists with resolution of conflict between students
- Carries out milieu based interventions from the student plan
- Transportation of students
- Communication and charting observations and interactions to the clinical chart
- First aid response
- Utilizing consultant pattern and relationship continuum
- Assists with medication administration
He/She must have exceptional relationship skills and genuine care and concern for others. He/She must have a work history that supports they are prompt and timely, dependable and reliable. He/She needs the ability to hold appropriate boundaries. He/She must have the ability to receive and carry out instruction. Preferred work experience in the behavioral health field (requested). He/She requires experience working with youth or young adults.
The employee must have the flexibility and ability to handle many situations simultaneously. He/She need the ability to maintain healthy boundaries with our students. He/She needs to be able to receive and carry out instructions in a timely manner. He/She will need to be able to maintain healthy relationships with clients and carry out healthy boundaries that support their treatment goals. He/She needs exceptional customer service skills.