The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
What we offer:
·Medical, Dental andVision Insurance
·Flexible work schedule
·Mileage reimbursement& cell phone allowance
·401(K) with 100% matchup to 5% - 3 year vesting period!
The Residential Service Technician is a troubleshooter and service expert who is responsible for alleviating concerns the customer may have regarding a security system. The Residential Service Technician advises customers and the customer care center of the status of systems and processes inspections.
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to complete equipment repairs.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience installing and inspecting/repairing ADT or comparable product line.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver's license required.
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.