Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
AmericanWork, Inc. began providing services to Georgia’s severely mentally ill adults in 1999, and today offers a range of services that maximize the ability of people with a mental illness or addictive disorder to live and thrive in their community. Our goals are parallel with the recovery and resiliency model Georgia desires.
AmericanWork, Inc. is a subsidiary of Pathways.
AmericanWork, Inc. Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Residential Case Manager (RCM) Under immediate supervision, the Residential Case Manager (RCM) assists and trains consumers, using a rehabilitation philosophy, in a residential setting. The RCM assists and trains consumers in related treatment goals, which may include hygiene, housekeeping, budgeting, safety, medication management, laundry, food purchasing, meal preparation, and food storage. RCM’s are responsible for all program residents and expected to monitor behaviors, needs, and progress/lack of progress. The RCM will report any changes in a consumer’s condition to his or her immediate supervisor. The RCM ensures that consumers shop for and prepare nutritious meals, responsible for hourly monitoring and documentation at the end of each shift, including documentation of supervising the self-administration of medications by each resident. In addition, s/he is responsible for assuring consumer complaints and concerns are addressed immediately. It is mandatory that RCM’s attend monthly staff meetings and required agency trainings. RCM’s shall adhere to all company policies and procedures, ORS and CARF standards, and Local, State, and Federal laws. They are expected to complete other duties as assigned. The RCM is accountable to the Residential Program Supervisor who is responsible for his or her supervision and training.
- High school diploma or GED required
- BA degree in human service-related field from an accredited institution preferred
- Two (2) years’ experience working with a psychiatric population
- One (1) year experience in a mental health or substance abuse Residential facility
- Valid Driver’s License
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K Plan
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!