The Residential Construction Finance Manager is a versatile individual working within a small and dedicated team on varied residential development projects, including an approved large master planned community in Northern California and other projects in various stages of planning and development. Strong financial/budget management and analytical skills. Works within real estate division of global facilities management and maintenance company.
- Monitor loans and construction draws for single family residential subdivisions
- Confirm conditional and final lien releases are obtained for all payments
- Draw requests are supported by appropriate supporting invoices
- Change Order and Deposit requests are supporting by appropriate documentation.
- Ensure projects fund timely and supported by completed work.
- Liaise with third party construction services firm for inspections, draw reviews and approvals.
- Make sure all subcontractors have provided appropriate proof of liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Provide ongoing ratio analysis and reporting to senior management
- Interface with residential builder on scheduling, budgeting and cash flow needs and analysis
- Assist in analyzing actual costs and schedule to pro-forma expectations and other controls
- Assist in preparing reports and analysis for senior management
- Attend and participate in team meetings, with consultants and others
- Make site visits to support incoming reports and builder progress
- Work directly with real estate finance manager and team to coordinate oversight of residential construction financing.
- At least 3 years of actual or related experience working in residential finance and/or construction administration, and/or residential lending management
- Strong accounting skills, experience with QuickBooks accounting and reporting, with commensurate ability to analyze budgets, pro-formas, cash flow documents, detailed reports and complex non-financial documents
- Experience in dealing with residential escrows, understanding property title reports and/or residential subdivision mapping in California
- Strong experience and capabilities in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel
- Minimum BA degree in business, accounting or related fields, or commensurate work experience
Available Shift: Full Time
Compensation: Depends on experience