We are currently seeking a compassionate and dynamic Residential Counselor to join our team of dedicated professionals! The Residential Counselor will be responsible for:
- Individualized plan objectives and skills development plans
- Social/vocational opportunities in the community
- Direct care, meal preparation, and medication administration
This is a great opportunity to not only advance your Human Services career and join an organization with room for growth and excellent benefits (401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Medical, etc.), but to continue CRJ’s legacy of helping our residents flourish in our community.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation that can accommodate individuals safely to their destination
- At least 1 year of human services experience preferred, but not required
- Must pass a CORI, Federal, and drivers check
At Community Resources for Justice we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
Key Words: Intellectual Disabilities, Developmental Disabilities, Social Services, Human Services, Human Rights, Group Homes, Direct Care, Healthcare, Caregiver, PCA Personal Care Assistant, CNA Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA Home Health Aid, CPI, MAP, Customer Service
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.