Tillinger’s is actively seeking qualified candidates to work as Residential Door Attendant staff in a luxury residential community in Boston. Providing warmth and grace, our Door Attendants elevate the level of service and convenience provided to residents and visitors to this elite property.
- As an Ambassador to the property, provide a dynamic “first impression” of the community’s luxury service – standing proud, approachable, and with visible street presence.
- Greet all residents, guests, and visitors confidently and cordially upon entering the property; announcing and registering guests and vendors/contractors.
- Provide curbside and door assistance with baggage and other items.
- Assisting residents and visitors with local area information and directions; arranging for ground transportation, as needed.
- Monitor and manage access control, ensuring that those who enter the property are authorized to do so – reporting any trespassers or suspicious behavior to building patrol/security for support.
- Perform daily tasks for building management (including package and dry cleaning delivery) and garage office, as needed.
- Accountability – ability to be prompt to report to work and timely in conducting tasks throughout shift and reviewing your work for effectiveness and efficiency and striving for perfection.
- Personality and Presence – possess a passion to care for others, stand proud and approachable, and approach all encounters with a gracious, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Team Spirit – treats colleagues with respect and positivity, be a mentor to new members, and provide assistance and coverage to support your team, as necessary.
WE OFFER YOU:
- 100% Company-Paid Individual Healthcare Premiums (Full-Time)
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Conveniently accessible via MBTA/ Parking provided at most locations
- 401(k) Plan
- Special Industry Perks & Savings!
- Growth Opportunity
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply!