Are you ready to be part of a team that helps customers protect their biggest and most important investment? Are you a problem solver? Are you someone that can provide consultative solutions to common problems, where people live and play? As an Orkin Residential Inspector, that is just what you will do. Every day you will forge lasting relationships with your customers, as you help them protect what matters…their home and family.
Orkin is the industry leader in residential and commercial pest prevention and as a Residential Inspector with us you will be provided the opportunity to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity.
Who is right for the job?
A negotiator. An ambitious lead generator. Someone who is driven to provide amazing customer service all day…every day.
A successful Orkin Residential Inspector is dedicated to professionally delivering tailored solutions to each of our customers. As a member of our team, you will provide thorough inspections and create unique solutions for our customers. You will educate and provide optionality through a consultative approach, so each customer can feel protected and comfortable in their home. Every day you will work to build customer relationships, provide superior customer service, close proposals and network to build a strong pipeline of future customers.
You must be comfortable pursuing and managing a high volume of accounts, while working with our various service teams to ensure impeccable customer service.
- Meet with potential customers at their residences
- Make sales presentations to customers by explaining their pest problem, answering questions and providing solutions
- Self-starter who works independently
- Background in sales or customer service is preferred
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Positivity, integrity and the ambition to be the, “World’s Best!”
- Unparalleled belief in customer service – someone who will truly go above and beyond for the customer
- Excellent communication skills – a champion at conveying the purpose and value of our services
- Self-starter who can work with and without direct supervision
- Team player
If you are interested in joining our growing sales team, please apply now!
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited commission
- Company vehicle
- Comprehensive benefits packages including medical, 401(k) plan, & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Quality training programs and much more!
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Must meet physical job requirements with or without accommodations. Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek skilled females, transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.