We are looking for qualified Residential Installers HVAC in the Orlando and Melbourne Area
- Present a positive image to customers, co-workers and others on the job.
- Follow company safety policies
- Demonstrate proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Know and follow HAZCOM program
- Certified in First Aid (recommended)
- Be willing to learn and take direction
- Attend training to improve knowledge of HVAC
- Be capable of performing all the duties of a Junior Mechanic.
- Have and understand how to use power tools in the proper application. (cordless drill, 3/8” and ½” drill and saw-zaw )
- Install ductwork and dampers without supervision.
- Install under supervision:
- Equipment (Fans, VAV, RTU, air handlers and condensers)
- Assist in the training of Jr. Mechanics and Helpers
- Be able to read mechanical blueprints, submittals and shop drawings
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in the HVAC trade
- Must have the ability to pass a background check
- Must have the ability to pass a drug screen
- Must have a clean driving record
Physical activities of standing, balancing, climbing stairs and ladders. Must be comfortable working from heights (over 20 feet is common). Walking and lifting weight of 20 lbs or more are required in daily performance of job. Use of upper extremities required for forward and overhead reaching, pushing, pulling and material handling. Use of torso and lower extremities required for kneeling, crawling, stooping, twisting and squatting.
Pay depending on experience