Who Are We?
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN): is a non-hazardous solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, and recycling services in 41 states in the U.S. and 6 provinces in Canada. Our 16,000+ employees foster a work culture of Servant Leadership.
Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees, always relying on our Operating Values as the foundation for our existence.
Because we operate with a highly decentralized structure, we look for individuals who are energetic and have individual initiative and creativity. Bring your passion to succeed and you'll quickly discover that great opportunities are all around you. At Waste Connections, you'll thrive if you are friendly, dedicated, and prefer a work hard/play harder culture that is focused on maintaining our reputation as the premier waste services company in the markets we serve.
Why you need to join us!
Waste Connections is not only the best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste Connections, we value each individual's unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work.
Our people mean everything to us.
• CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
• INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
We are looking for a Billing & Customer Service Administrative Assistant to join the Penn Waste team in Manchester, PA.
- Process billings for all lines of business.
- Handle all municipal surcharges.
- Generate invoices & process payments and/or refunds for COD customers
- Review AR ranking report for temp can COD customers.
- Facilitate entire process for settlement sheets and deed transfers.
- Research missing disposal tickets and make corrections as needed.
- Check private subscription cut off lists for payments - remove from suspension and enter resume service work orders.
- Residential & Commercial auto pay - set customers up, maintain binders, contact customers with expired or declined cards.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Must work well under pressure to meet billing and month end close deadlines.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed - to include evenings and weekends.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".