TheMortgageLoan Closing Supervisorwill be responsible for all aspects of the Closing department. This includes but is not limited to -- pipeline monitoring to ensure the quality and timeliness of loan closures and funding's. Primary contact for bank attorneys regarding problems on loan closings. Resolve problems that arise on individual loans on a daily basis. The Closing Supervisor will perform a wide range of duties related to the management of closing residential mortgage loans. This position will have daily contact with the Loan Originators, Processors, and Closing Agents to ensure accurate and timely closings. Compliance with TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule is critical to avoid untimely delays to the closing of the loan transaction.
- Perform quality control function to ensure completeness and accuracy of file and satisfaction of commitment conditions. Ensure loan is authorized to close.
- Monitor pipeline and schedule loan closings in accordance with commitment expiration dates.
- Serve as liaison with closing attorneys and correspondent lenders. Review necessary loan documentation for accuracy prior to closing, request corrections if needed.
- Prepare legal documents for consumer and mortgage loan closings and submit to attorney or completion and signatures.
- Monitor receipt of legal documents from closing attorneys and ensure the post-closing team reviews the package for missing items and completeness.
- Review legal documents for completeness and accuracy. Communicate and deficiencies to attorneys.
- Review closingcalendar daily to ensure all closing documents are sent to the Signing Agent/Customer prior to the closing date/time
- Obtain clearance of title, follow through on CEMA requests, reviewing closing packages for accuracy and review and approve settlement statements prepared by the closing attorney.
- Additional duties as determined by management
- Strong background in Post-Closing/Closing with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Must have management experience in the mortgage industry
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills mandatory
- Strong familiarity with TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure
- Knowledge of Encompass software a must
- Must have Investor and Correspondent experience
Mortgage Loan Officer