ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing, the Residential Strategy Sr. Manager will be a key leader for the marketing organization by developing strategic marketing plans that drive performance of marketing and sales, and by representing the marketing department to the sales organizations. This is a highly interdisciplinary role that requires an analytical mind that can optimize marketing plans on both a macro and micro level basis, requires strong people and communication skills, and a passion for delivering growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute and optimize macro-level marketing strategies for the organization including marketing segmentation, marketing offers and promotional strategies.
- Develop key metrics and reporting to ensure business unit success, including campaign performance to show what worked and what was less effective for different markets and audiences.
- Partner with cross functional leaders (sales/dealer) to ensure optimization of leads/sales throughout the sales funnel.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Marketing Channel Managers to develop marketing tactics to drive sales growth and revenue enhancement – develop sales-specific marketing strategies including key activities and budgets to support acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers.
- Internal liaison responsible for communicating all channel programs, promotion and lead generation activities.
- Develop communications including campaign calendar planning and ROI analysis to create a stream of communications for what is going in the market, and a feedback loop to marketing for how it’s performing.
- Manage pricing, positioning, selling and promotional strategies for existing products and solutions to drive phone and field sales.
- Own and manage the end-to-end marketing collateral for field sales, working with internal creative teams to develop and fulfill materials.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business or related field. MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 7+ years of marketing experience, with exposure to managing direct response marketing preferably in a telco, insurance or another recurring revenue industry. Experience in the security industry is an asset
- Relentless in the pursuit of growth
- Strong influencer; having worked previously in a matrix organization
- Clear thinker able to think strategically and translate into action.
- Decisive - must be able to successfully convert analysis to action and growth.
- Strong technical skills, analytical, good judgment, problem solving & operational focus.
- Previous experience managing budgets
- Able to assimilate & interpret market information
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent and experienced presenter
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.