Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life. Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
To perform with a high degree of competency all clinical aspects of respiratory care for all age groups (adult, geriatric, and pediatrics)
- Alveolar recruitment therapy
- Lung expansion therapy (Incentive spirometry)
- Aerosolized medication delivery systems
- Medical gas systems
- Ventilator initiation, management, and troubleshooting for adult and pediatric patients
- Bronchial hygiene therapy
- Arterial blood gas puncture, analysis and interpretation
- Non-invasive monitoring systems
- Infection control procedures
- Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Bronchoscopy assist
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner from the State of Ohio
- BLS and ACLS
- Graduate of Associate degree or higher accredited Respiratory Care program
- One year practice as a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner preferred
- Must possess quality assessment skills and independent critical thinking, utilizing therapist driven protocols to drive appropriate patient care.
*12,500 sign on bonus for external full time hires.
* 2 year commitment required