M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital serves the greater Twin Cities metro area. We’re known for our award-winning heart, stroke and cancer care. We also provide on-site access to a variety of specialty services, from childbirth and pediatrics to orthopedics and surgery. We have been designated a Level III Trauma Center, which means our emergency support services are staffed 24-hours a day to help support the Southdale community if the need arises.
This is a Casual Position
M Health Fairview Health Services is looking for a Respiratory Therapist at Fairview Southdale Hospital in Edina, MN. Schedule includes: 72 hours per pay period; night shift; every other weekend and holiday.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic services as prescribed by a physician for entire hospital. Follows defined treatment protocols according to department policies. Bipap/cpap, vent management, nasal cpap, vents, ABGs, EKGs, neb/O2 treatments.
Education and Certification Requirements
- Associates Degree
- RRT if not new grad
- Bachelor’s degree – graduate of accredited (CoARC or JRCRTE)
- Must be certified and registry eligible
- Must be or become registered by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Must complete RRT within 1-year of hire date
- Licensure through MN Board of Medical Practice as a Respiratory Therapist required by start date.
- 1 to 3 years of experience is preferred with pediatric or adult critical care patients.