Internal candidates will needto complete a Transfer Request form located in HR. Submission of thisform does not guarantee transfer.
External candidates will needto complete the application and then access and complete the HealthcareAssessment Tool that will be emailed once the application is submitted.Failure to complete the Healthcare Assessment Tool will halt your process.
- Measures lung capacity and analyzes blood samples using a blood gas analyzer.
- Delivers and assesses response to ordered therapy per plan of care. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Evaluates respiratory care policies and procedures based on patient outcomes, current research, and best practices.
- Responds to codes and calls for emergent assistance. Assesses patient condition and delivers appropriate treatment.
- Educates the patient and family about the patient's illness and provides information about community support groups and other resources.
- Monitors, receives, stocks, and distributes respiratory care supplies and medical gas cylinders.
- Maintains storage areas with required supply levels and equipment.
- Disassembles, cleans, and sterilizes equipment, and performs preventative maintenance and calibration of machines.
Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree Required
Graduate of a program discipline in Respiratory Care Required