We Are Hiring
Therapist-Respiratory-Reg - Respiratory Care 001 - PRN,Rotating - St.V Anderson Regional Hosp - Anderson,IN
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies.
- Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications, and treatment based on patient outcome.
- Educates the patient and family about the health condition and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
- Responds to emergency resuscitation team code.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained within
- Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the
- Respiratory Therapist specializing in
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support.
- Certification specializing in
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify links below for more information.