Hiring Bonus of up to $5,000 Available for this Night Position!
Registered Respiratory Therapists are responsible for assessing and treating patients with breathing disorders by following physician’s orders and utilizing protocols. Registration is obtained from the National Board for Respiratory Care.
EDUCATION AND RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of two or four year Respiratory Therapy Program.
- Registered through the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Licensed by the state of .
- Complies with state requirements for continuing education in Respiratory Therapy.
- Maintains current certification in BCLS and NRP, instructor level preferred.
- Two years experience as a Registered Respiratory Therapist required.