Position Summary: Responsible for coordination of patient care in a timely and courteous manner and participates in patient/family teaching; works cooperatively with other team members to meet patient’s needs.
- Current Illinois State License Required – Respiratory Care Practitioner
- ACLS, PALS Certification required within 12 months of hire.
- NRP required for staff working in NICU
- Credential – Prefered current Certified Respiratory Therapist by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Speciliaty credential prefered if working in pulmonary function lab.