Do you have the career opportunities as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Menorah Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
AtRMC, we want toensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental,and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How webuild better communities.
Ourteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a RespiratoryTherapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions arevalued? If you are dedicated to caringfor the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise!
Respiratory therapy is bestdescribed as the assessment and treatment of patients with both acute andchronic dysfunction of the cardiopulmonary system. Today’s respiratorytherapists have demanding responsibilities related to patient care and serve asvital members of the healthcare team.
Respiratory therapists musthave a broad knowledge of the pathophysiology of the cardiopulmonary system andthe complex procedures required to properly diagnose and treat patients, fromthe very young to the very old.
- Teamwork is thecore of how we operate
- Engagement ofLeadership – Everyone on the team is motivated and patient focused.
- DynamicDepartmental Duties
- Under the general supervision of the RT Supervisor or Team Leader, you will perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ordered by a physician
- Your duties will include medical gas administration, aerosol therapy, obtaining and analyzing blood specimens, performing patient testing, operating and maintaining various types of respiratory and cardiopulmonary equipment, providing mechanical ventilation, maintaining artificial airways, assisting with cardiopulmonary resuscitation, providing patient education, monitoring equipment and patient response to therapy
- Your additional responsibilities will include completing documentation of in-patient and departmental records, cleaning equipment, and maintaining safety and infection control practices.