Landmark Hospital of Cape Girardeau has an exciting opportunity for Respiratory Therapist (RRT) PRN to join our dedicated and professional team. Landmark Hospitals are committed to providing the highest level of customer service and quality of care to those we serve.
Summary: Must posses the knowledge and skill to administer alll forms of respiratory assistance and treatment responsibilities assigned to the Department of Respiratory Therapy.
- Function as a resource in all patient care areas and have frequent contact with patients, often critical in nature
- Participate Code Blue teams, rapid response teams, formulate patient care plans, and perform various invasive procedures
- Manage and admiinister respiratory medications and therapeutic medical gases
- Recognize interrelationships between vital signs, physiological activity, and pathological changes, analyzing and taking appropriate action
- Observing patient montoring equipment as it relates to patient pathopsychological activity and responding appropriately
- Utilize independent judgment and actions in many tasks
- Valid RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) License
- Minimum 1 year hospital experience, critical care preferred
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills
- Team, detail and goal oriented
- Positive, professional and empathetic demeanor
- Ability to work flexible schedule
About us: Landmark Hospitals is a privately owned, seven hospital system with locations in Georgia, Missouri, Utah and Florida. Landmark Hospitals are licensed as acute care hospitals and certified as long-term acute care hospitals in order to specialize in providing transitional care for medically complex patients. Each of our hospitals is recognized as the regional Transitional Care Hospital of choice in their respective markets. What makes Landmark Hospitals especially unique is that the company is owned by a surgeon, so the focus on people, quality, safety, and clinical outcomes resonates throughout the company.
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Keywords: RRT, Respiratory Therapist, acute care, hospital, LTAC