Are you a Respiratory Therapist (RT) with a desire to impact the lives of the older adult population? If so, our Rehab Team at Branford Hills Health Care Center in Branford, CT is seeking its next employee-owner team member.
Interested? Start the conversation now by texting PRN to 40458.
As a PRN Respiratory Therapist (RT), you will be responsible for the performance and tracking of all professional respiratory service functions. You will achieve these goals by utiliizing your working knowledge and proficiency in respiratory therapy and use of equipment that provide oxygen therapy, aerosol and humidity therapy, Intermittent Positive Pressure Breathing (IPPB) therapy, Chest Physical Therapy (CPT), artificial airway care, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), nasal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)/Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) and apnea monitoring. You will also provide education and support on all equipment to your client, their families, and community staff.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP), Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), or Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician (CRTT) with National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) credential
- Hold a valid registered license.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends
- It’s great to have had acute care, long-term care and/or rehabilitation experience but not always required!
Why work for us?
We are a 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). You, along with your co-workers, have an ownership stake in this company! For more than 20 years, Symbria has been providing an outstanding work environment for talented employees to deliver patient-centered care to the geriatric population in senior-living and post-acute settings.
- 401(k) Pre-tax and Roth Post-tax 401(k) Plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (Company-paid)
Symbria’s Talent Team handles candidate communication directly rather than utilizing outside agencies; if interested in this role, direct application to the job posting and contact with a Symbria talent team member is recommended.