$8.46/hr plus gratuity
Ful-Time, Year-Round and Seasonal
- Serves water, bread and butter to guests and refills glasses as needed.
- Removes dirty dishes between courses.
- Clears, cleans and resets tables after guests leave.
- Consistently offers professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Assists guests in an informative and helpful way.
- Has full knowledge of all food & beverage items.
- Assists with delivering food and beverage in a timely and accurate manner if needed.
- Checks restaurant set up for quality and accuracy.
- Follows outlet policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.
- Performs opening and closing assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Food & Beverage experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Must maintain personal hygiene.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
Since 1947, The Colony Palm Beach has been the center of Palm Beach social life hosting-- U.S. Presidents, European Royalty and discriminating travelers from around the world. Be part of a historic, luxury boutique hotel exhibiting polished charm and ambiance only steps away from world-famous shopping and dining on Worth Avenue and the crystal blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
For more information visit http://thecolonypalmbeach.com
The Colony Palm Beach is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place