Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
Purpose of Position-
The Restaurant Experience Manager will support the creation of industry leading processes for new or existing systems – that allow for replicable execution of these systems within our restaurants. Primary focuses will include:
- Review, test and understand the impact of the system(s) to overall store layout and existing restaurant operations & systems
- Enable the franchisees to profitably execute their restaurant operations. Programs are strategic in nature and national in scope
- Support and consult with cross functional teams on store operational systems, within both Dunkin’ Brands teams as well as the restaurant teams
- Deliver to the brand a seamless operating platform that can be implemented in a replicable manner within the structure of the current and future operating systems
- Develop training manuals and job aids for all new and existing restaurant management systems
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Creates growth opportunities through effective business planning, drives restaurant excellence through coaching and action planning, and builds effective relationships through mutual trust and respect
- Utilizes our coaching model by seeking first to understand, providing candid feedback, offering suggestions, and committing time and resources
- Understands what motivates others, checks for understanding through open ended questions and active listening, and supports feedback with data
- Ensures effective action planning through root cause analysis, creation and execution of action plan, and scheduled follow-ups that drive accountability
- Drives fast and friendly Service with Speed through focus on report analysis, staffing and deployment, Team Service execution, visible and active management, and standards execution
- Coaches for continued improvement in restaurant excellence with specific focus on execution of systems and processes
- Establishes goals and communicates results; shares best practices and encourages collaboration with franchisees
- Strong presence in restaurants to develop and extract best practices and validate standards, systems and tools. Work with franchisees, restaurant management teams and crew members to seek and incorporate their feedback
- Partners with the Documentations Team to provide and present written content in clear, logical manner for job aids and training materials
- Leads and participates in cross-functional teams on simplification and validation of standards and guidelines
- Provides subject matter expertise regarding key area of responsibility.
- Ensures all marketing initiative promotions are operationally viable and executable
What You’ll Need-
- 5 years minimum operations experience with national QSR
- Project management experience
- Strong understanding of lean principles a plus
- Relationship builder; able to motivate
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Communication skills including the ability to coach and influence others
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!