Each restaurant will have a Restaurant Manager that is responsible for the day to day operations. This manager will report to the Area Coach. The Restaurant Manager is responsible for hiring, firing, training, disciplinary actions and all other employee related activities. While other store management may assist in these functions, the Restaurant Manager may not fully delegate employee related responsibilities. The Restaurant Manager is responsible to ensure that all employees are properly trained for their positions, that the store is operated in a safe and clean manner all the times, that work schedules are adequate to meet customer service requirements but are also cost effective, and that the store is operated in compliance with Company policies and procedures. The Restaurant Manager will be provided financial targets and is expected to work with their Area Coach to achieve those targets each month. The Restaurant Manager is also responsible for daily recordkeeping of the store financial and production activities and maintaining documentation as specified by their Area Coach, Director of Operations and the Corporate Office. This position is an exempt, full-time salaried position with an expected work week of 48 hours, including three closing per week.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Overseeing the training and development in the restaurant
- Recruiting and hiring team members and junior managers, along with Bench Management
- P&L and asset management which includes but is not limited to Sales, Labor, F&P, OMC management.
- Building a FUN recognition culture that models the corporate mission and culture
- Build Strong teams in the restaurant and market to deliver the Promise to every guest
- Engaging in clear, consistent communications with your management team and the restaurant team on a daily basis
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity, respect for individual employees, and showing appreciation for their efforts and contributions. In addition, you will be required to develop your personal recognition to present to top performers in your market
- Building an effective team of employees through, training and development; supplying meaningful and timely performance feedback
- Ensuring the compliance of company policies and procedures (people, safety, assets, cash, etc.)
Our Ideal Candidate must have /be:
1-3 years of restaurant management in the QSR field
Understand the power of recognition, engagement and have the ability to make those around them their Best Self by creating a culture of empowerment in your restaurant
Hold them self and their team to the highest standard, and always maintain the policies and procedures prescribed by the Company
Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Possess strong supervisory and organizational skills
Be able to interact easily with diverse employees
Be knowledgeable of and have the ability to use a PC and MS Office Suite proficiently
Being able to travel occasionally for training and development meetings
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.