The Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport serves millions of travelers from all over the world. Delaware North Companies Travel Hospitality Services operates food and beverage concepts in all four terminals at the airport, ranging from full service to casual dining including branded concepts such as Chili’s Too Grill & Bar, Dunkin’ Donuts, Food Network Kitchen, Villa, KW Café, Kalik, Casavana, Chef Allen, Blue Bar, Desano’s Pizza, Harvest and Grounds/ Cross Grains, Casa Noble, Burger King and more to come.The Opportunity
The successful Restaurant Manager will work closely with the Airport General Manager to ensure effective food and beverage operations for branded concepts in a multi-unit environment.Direct the activities of all shift supervisors and unit personnel as required; evaluate performance, coordinate scheduling of personnel to provide adequate staffing, instruct employees on policies, procedures, duties and activities; handle disciplinary matters.
· Develop and implement standards of quality and performance in all departments, in all phases of the operation by analyzing and preparing various operational reports; keep records pertaining to purchases, sales and requisitions. Use data to develop more efficient procedures.
· Maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient, quality service and products.
· Determine quantities of related products required; purchase products on behalf of the company, receive merchandise, verifying receiving slips and forwarding invoices; verify inventory, following established company guidelines; ensure product quality; control costs
· Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business or food service management preferred and 5+ years direct restaurant management experience a must.
· Knowledge of food preparation and inventory control procedures.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Basic organizational and mathematical ability and be familiar with operation of standard food and beverage equipmentWho We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.