“You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
Summary of Responsibilities
Prioritizes, directs and coordinates the activities of His/Her restaurant to continually strengthen its Brand position and maximize its sales and profitability.
- People (Most Important):
- Management Staffing/ Development: Cover 100% of shifts with MIC’s capable of executing Running Great Shifts (RGS) disciplines
- Team member staffing/ Development: Cover 100% of the shifts with adequate staffing & Aces in all key positions
- Succession Plan: Active plan for key positions (GM, AGM, SL, TT)
- Employee Morale: Ensures fair & equal treatment of all employees, follows-up on VOC action plans, provides good & timely performance evaluations and addresses all employee concerns with urgency
- Management Training: Teaches & delegates recruiting techniques, training & coaching skills and the evaluation process.
- Coaching: Able to raise the performance of employees through effective coaching skills
- Government Laws: Ensures strict compliance with applicable laws
- Company Policies: Ensures strict compliance with all company policies and addresses all violations with urgency
- Inventory and Labor: Understands the KPI’s of Inventory & Labor controls and capable of Controlling them to expectations
- Follow-Up: Follows up Daily on Sales, COS and COL variances
- Problem Solving: Able to Troubleshot/Correct COS, COL, Ops variances Management Training: Teaches & delegates to the management team the key points of ordering, projections & scheduling, daily key cost awareness/ reaction and PNL analysis.
- Strives to drive year-over-year growth in Sales and Profit
- Understands the key disciplines of RGS
- Delivers attentive, hospitable and quick customer service on 100% shifts
- Delivers good Food Quality on 100% shifts
- Provides a clean and sanitary environment for customers on 100% shifts
- Consistently raises the bar in QSC standards
- Consistently maintains exterior/ interior grounds & facilities in good shape
- Corrects all asset deficiencies with urgency
- Eliminates any potential for liability with urgency
- Creates a store culture that makes safety Priority #1
- Strictly enforces Safety Rules and Policies on 100% of the shifts
- Responds to all Safety Concerns with a high degree of Urgency
- Open availability
- Minimum 5 day, 50 hour work week
- Available to work anywhere on the island
- Need transportation to do banking
? 11-Point Schedule:
- 3 defined shifts: Open-shift (8am - 6pm), Mid-shift (11am - 9pm) & Closing-shift (10-hrs. ending at closing)
- RGMs will work: All Fridays, 2-Saturdays & 2-Closings per Period & 1-Sunday every other Period.
- Each shift is assigned a point value from 1 – 4
Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun Mon Tues
Open 1 1 2 2 2 1 1
Mid 2 3 4 3 3 2 2
Close 2 3 4 3 3 2 2
Performs other duties as assigned.
- ? Analytical: Able to analyze reports and correct deficient areas effectively
- ? Problem Solving: Able to implement TOSIDPAR and achieve desired results
- ? Organization & Planning: Able to organize priorities, develop & execute plans to achieve desired results
- ? Coaching: Able to develop skills of employees to perform at a higher level
- ? Team Building: Able to stabilize staffing, improve team skills, cover all shifts adequately and build bench
Minimal hazards. General restaurant working conditions.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.