“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
You must be at least 16 years of age to be employed by Lockwood McKinnon Company, Inc.
Restaurant General ManagerJOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Restaurant General Manager
Employer: Lockwood/McKinnon Company, Inc. (A Franchisee of Taco Bell Corp.)
Direct Report To: Area Coach
Direct Report From:AMs, AGMs, Shift Leads and Crew
Mission Statement: Our mission is to offer an exceptional greeting and eating experience that meets the demands and exceeds the expectations of our customers. Our goal is to consistently operate first class Taco Bell restaurants that provide a safe, positive and enjoyable working environment for our personnel. Expectations: To build a great team that focus’ on providing the customer with great food and a great experience. Creates and maintains a safe and positive work environment. Operates restaurant per Lockwood/McKinnon and Taco Bell standards. The RGM leads by example and role models our values.
- A minimum of 45 Hours a week, Schedule varies and includes nights and weekends. (For example: 2 mid-shifts/week; 3 weekend days/period; and 2 late nights a period)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Meetings (One-on-Ones; PBRs; QBPs; Manager Meetings; District Meetings; and other)
- Interviewing/ Hiring Team Members
- Ensures training and development of Assistant Managers, Associate Managers, Shift Leaders, and Team Members
- Trains and coaches the team to deliver on the L/M mission statement
- Conducts regularly-scheduled manager meetings
- Conducts quarterly Team Member one-on-ones
- Follows the L/M Recognition Program in order to develop and maintain a positive recognition culture in the restaurant.
- Follows and Role Models the Management Code of Conduct
- Recognizes and addresses conflict situations and responds in a timely manner.
- Ensures that customer issues are resolved immediately and role models the interaction in a positive manner.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge and execution of scheduling to ensure that deployment delivers great customer service.
- Executes marketing window procedures
- Analyzes the restaurant’s financial performance (PBR) and creates a follow-up plan to maximize profitability (QBP) without compromising the customer experience.
- Operates restaurant in such a manner as to produce a scorecard with “green” results.
- Manages the restaurant budget
- Conducts themselves per Lockwood/McKinnon values at all times.
- Follows up on coaching and feedback for personal/professional growth of the team
- Identifies and develops the restaurant backfill/bench
- Inspires the team by providing a positive and upbeat atmosphere
Physical Demands: The frequency of the task per shift is designated by the following:
Continuously– 2/3 of more of the shift; Frequently – 1/3 to 2/3 of the shift; Occasionally - Up to 1/3 of the shift
Task Amount of Time Task Amount of Time