You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
The Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager is the leader of the TEAM who establishes the tone of the work environment, and the level of customer hospitality. You are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience. Key responsibilities include finding, hiring and developing employees, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire. You’re also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues, assisting in the resolution of customer issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans. A successful candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills, a track record of people development, and a positive attitude. If you want to build a great career, Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
• High School Diploma or GED, College or University Degree preferred
• 2-4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit and Loss responsibility
• Basic personal computer literacy
• Strong preference for internal promote from Assistant General Manager position
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must pass background check criteria and drug test
• Must have reliable transportation
• Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
• Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin
• Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant
• Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 80% of shift time