We are currently seeking experienced dynamic leaders for our Taco Bells throughout Metro Denver.
Alvarado Restaurant Group family owned for over 36 years and is nationwide franchisee of YUM Brands such as Taco Bell with operations in 5 states with over 250 locations.
A Great Place to work!
Our Core Values:
"Be your Best Self'
"Make Memories Count"
"See it Own it Crush it"
We have fun culture, and we offer an aggressive growth and development plan. The Restaurant General Manager will play the key role in the operation of our restaurants. This role has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery,customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair,inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Creating value for our owners through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Effectively manage a restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of marketing programs
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
We offer the following:
- Competitive starting salaries
- Fun Culture
- Bonus plans
- Paid Vacations
- GED Programs
Great career opportunities
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive training programs
The ideal candidate for the Restaurant General Manager position will have:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Minimum of a 50-55 hour work week
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic Computer skill and navigation
- Leadership Skills
- Building schedules
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. College or university Degree Preferred
- 2-4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
- Must have a valid Driver's License and access to a vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years