Primary Responsibilities: To provide the best “See You Tomorrow” guest experience by greeting (both arriving and departing guests) and seating all guests in a friendly manner and assisting in maintaining the overall guest flow of the restaurant. Provides assistance to the server and bartending staff to help maintain the smooth operation of guest service in the restaurant.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Opens door for guests both arriving and departing. (25%*)
- Seats and interacts with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere and accommodates any special needs of guests, i.e., boosters, highchairs, disabilities. (25%*)
- Busses tables and provides assistance to servers with guests’ needs. (25%*)
- Carries food and drinks to all areas of the restaurant and provides refills of beverages to guests throughout the entire shift. (5%*)
- Manages the Wait List when the restaurant is full and provides guest assistance to servers as needed. (5%*)
- Participates in the Host Guest Readiness responsibilities, Host Station Maintenance responsibilities and Host “See You Tomorrow” Readiness responsibilities. (15%*)
- Ability to complete the Host Guest Readiness responsibilities, Host Station Maintenance responsibilities and Host “See You Tomorrow” Readiness responsibilities.
- Transports and carries objects (such as high-chair) up to 25 pounds up to 15 times a shift.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to four (4) hours in length. Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees. Must have the ability to lift objects frequently weighing 15 pounds.