Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Greektown Casino Hotel, we you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
The Host/Hostess is responsible for seating guests in a prompt, friendly, and efficient manner as well as ensuring equal distribution of guests among the lounge servers.
- Greet and seat all restaurant guests
- Answer phones and direct call appropriately
- Ensure guests in each area are being properly attended
- Assist the guests in any way possible and direct guests to tables
- Handle initial complaint and inform manager on duty
- Ensure a safe environment for fellow Team Members and Guests
- Remain up-to-date on casino events and hours of operation
- Utilize proper procedures and documentation for transactions
- Attend meetings as scheduled
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English. Ability to perform basic math
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer