Position: Barista/Host/Hostess- Sliders Bar & Grill
Reports To: Restaurant Manager
Our host staff offers the first and last impression of our organization with every Guest. This positions offers team members the opportunity to connect with Guests, showing the warmth, compassion, and grace each of our Guests deserves. Accuracy with reservations, special
requests/accommodations, and management of the reservation system is of utmost importance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Prompt, friendly service to ensure a superior dining experience for our Guests. This will include taking food and beverage orders, and serving the beverages and meals.
• Responsible for maintaining clean restaurant and bar areas.
• Follow alcohol awareness procedures for identifying age, preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated Guests and adheres to all company related alcohol policies.
• Collect payment (credit cards, cash) for drinks and/or food served following company established accounting procedures for all transactions.
• Performs shift change and/or opening or closing duties.
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other team members.
• Maintaining reservations and assist with special events as needed.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
•Must be 18 years or older.
Service oriented personality.
• Good communication skills, verbal, and written.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer