Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic restaurant, hotel, retail management and organizational management professional ready to make a difference by educating students who are eager to train in restaurant, hotel, retail management and organizational management? Bring your talents and skills to Remington College, a non-profit/non-traditional institution with high ethical standards fostering a culture in which you can make a difference.
We are seeking professionals to join the academic team on a part-time basis. This part time position will be teaching in hybrid courses and the person selected for this role must be well versed in hybrid and/or distance learning methods. Classes will be assigned as enrollment dictates
Essential Duties/Job Responsibilities:
As a hybrid part-time instructor, you will:
- Instruct and evaluate students in your area of specialty.
- Keep up-to-date with and effectively use technology and media in the classroom.
- Track student attendance and post assignment feedback in a timely manner.
- Attend faculty/staff and in-service meetings.
- Implement and adhere to all school policies.
- Participate in graduation ceremonies, as assigned
Additional requirements include:
- An associate’s degree or higher in hotel hospitality, business, organizational management or a related discipline required.
- Four (4) years of experience in hospitality management (hotel management, retail management, culinary management and organizational management).
- One (1) year of teaching experience.
- Must hold applicable licensure if required by the state which they are instructing.
We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities