Join the company with the vision to make the world Friendly One Scoop at a Time!
Do you want to be part of a team whose mission is to Create Great Memories by bringing Family and Friends together? Year after year, we strive to be the best Friendly's we can be, because we owe it to our guests, consumers and to our team. We are friendly people! Our team is filled with great people who are optimistic, fun and always act with integrity. Be one of those Friendly people who are making a difference in the business and the communities we serve on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: RESTAURANT HOURLY SUPERVISOR
An entry-level restaurant management position primarily responsible for supervising and motivating hourly employees to provide friendly service and deliver great food and ice cream to all guests. To ensure proper food preparation and compliance with all Daily Operating Procedures when assigned to job function of Manager on Duty (MOD). This person may occasionally be scheduled to work in a production position as needed.
- Maintains crew and restaurant appearance
- Controls labor, food cost, utilities and maintenance
- Completes cash ups and banking
- Completes accident reports
- Assigns and follows up on opening and closing Daily Operating Procedures and housekeeping jobs to ensure cleanliness standards are maintained
- Manage guest service
- Assigns breaks
- Provides on-shift coaching and corrections
- Ensures all safety, security and sanitation policies are consistently executed
- Open the restaurant
- Close the restaurant
- Function as a Manager on Duty in the Absence of the GM or Manager
- Handle cash, prepare and make deposits
- Complete daily paperwork
- Maintain daily shift profit controls
Responsibilities: completion of SS Training program and Certification by Director through completion of Position Assessment, MOD Shift Evaluation and MOD Assessment.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six to twelve months’ related experience and/or training; at least six months experience in Certified Trainer position.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10’s and 100’s.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.