Do you enjoy going to work in a FUN environment? Do you demonstrate PASSION in the work that you do? Do you strive for EXCELLENCE while providing great SERVICE with INTEGRITY? If so, this job is for YOU!
We are a premier casual dining restaurant looking for dynamic Managers to lead our team and become part of our family. We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, and the opportunity to grow with us as we expand. Here are some factors that may enable you to jumpstart your success in this position:
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of a specific department(s) within the restaurant including the selection, development and performance management of restaurant employees, optimizing profits and increasing sales.
• 4-year college degree preferred.
• 3 or more years experience as a restaurant manager in a casual dining environment
• Must have strong FOH/BOH experience
Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting qualification standards for all hourly positions.
• Knowledge of NCR, Micros and back office system to fulfill management functions.
• Prior knowledge and experience in purchasing and production.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITES
• Manage all areas of operations for a specific department within the Restaurant including marketing and human resources, while ensuring the Company’s standards of quality, service and operations are maintained.
• Manage operations during scheduled shifts that include daily decision making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
• Maintain an accurate and up-to-date manpower plan of Restaurant staffing needs.
• Prepare schedules and ensure that the Restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
• Use appropriate selection tools to interview all Restaurant hourly employees, ensuring employees hired meet Company standards.
• Staff, train and develop Restaurant hourly employees through orientation, ongoing feedback, establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews on a regular basis.
• Directly supervise 20–30 Restaurant employees, and 2-5 trainers per shift.
• Identify operational opportunities to build sales and control costs; develop and implement plans to address opportunities (i.e. R&M, marketing).
• Perform liquor, beer and wine check-in to ensure proper invoicing.
• Ensure proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and Company assets, including security of beer walk-in, liquor room, store room, freezer and office.
• Prepare end of shift reports including Daily Labor Control, Daily Food Control and Daily Sales.
• When acting as manager on duty, oversee restaurant operations including, but not limited to, preparing food, washing dishes, lifting objects up to 30 pounds, solving guest and employee complaints, constant standing and walking, work in noisy environment.