If you are an experienced Front of House Restaurant Manager looking to join a very successful restaurant company and grow your career, please consider this exceptional opportunity!
We are looking for a Dining Room Manager / Front of House Restaurant Manager to join an award-winning restaurant in the Birmingham / Bloomfield Hills area. The Restaurant Manager leads a very high-volume dining room, bar, and outdoor patio.
For a Restaurant Manager looking for to up their game and join a professional restaurant group that puts its people first, this is the place to be. A Restaurant Manager with high-volume experience in a full-service, casual / upscale dining or fine dining restaurant is an ideal match. Must be highly skilled in managing a very busy floor, and have proven success at leading a team of veteran restaurant professionals.
- Hospitality Degree / Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of high-volume restaurant manager / bar manager / dining room manager experience
- Expertise in ordering, inventory management, labor management, and scheduling
- Exceptional training skills
- Good craft beer and craft cocktail knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Any additional certifications are a plus (e.g. Sommelier, Cicerone, BarSmarts, etc.)
- Polished, professional image
- An excellent base salary ($40-$60K depending on experience),
- Monthly performance bonus
- Outstanding health benefits
- Paid vacation
Apply now for consideration!