Fifth Group Restaurants, Atlanta?s most innovative restaurant company, is in search of an extraordinary individual for the position of Restaurant Manager at our Ecco Restaurant in Buckhead.? The Manager requires a person who comprehends, believes in, works and manages from the purpose, mission and values outlined in Fifth Group Restaurants vision statement and is trusted to make decisions with the long- term success of the company in mind.?The ideal candidate will possess a high skill level and knowledge of food, wine and service execution as well as the ability to balance daily operations, manage people and product, perform administrative duties and consistent use of systems.?Ultimately the primary focus for the Manager, with the support of their fellow management team, is the flawless execution of shifts and accomplishing the restaurant?s goals and objectives.?
In addition to overall responsibilities, in-depth responsibilities evolve from the following areas:? Human Resources/Staffing, Financial/Legal/Administrative, Operations, Beverage and Management.
Basic responsibilities include:
- Interviewing and hiring, accountability, feedback, coaching, performance evaluations, discipline documentation, training of staff
- Maintaining appropriate staff levels, scheduling and file maintenance
- Adhering to and instilling policies and procedures
- Maintaining front of house systems along with sales tracking
- Developing understanding of P&L and participating in P&L meetings
- Developing and maintaining key external sales contact relationships
- Planning, execution and feedback of large parties
- Planning and leading shifts, expediting, managing guest relations
- Ensuring cleanliness, safety, repair and maintenance
- Setting and achieving goals based on business plan
- Setting exemplary standard of self accountability, role model for fellow managers and staff
- Performing other applicable administrative duties
- May be assigned a specific area of focus (Beverage, Controllables)